ABOUT THE SNOW RIDERS
The David Thompson Snow Riders is a non profit organization made up of a great team of local snowmobile enthusiasts. The Snow Riders are part of the Alberta Snowmobile Association.
Our Trail System extends from Eckville west to Hespero and east to the north end of Sylvan Lake across to Bentley.
BECOME A MEMBER
Join-up - It’s EASY! Why should you join the Snow Riders?
• Be part of a non-proft organization that gives back to the community.
• Share your love for sport with other local sledding enthusiasts.
• Support local trail maintenance and grooming.
• Hit the trails with members and be part of planning local events.
• If you are interested in joining - watch for our monthly meetings on Facebook and attend to learn more.
HISTORY OF THE CLUB
Starting out as a small club a number of years ago the David Thompson Snow Riders organization has since grown to include over 25 members.
An annual poker rally has become tradition and continues to be a main event and fundrasier for the club, with nearly 100 riders in attendance. Funding from this event goes towards trail improvements/trail groomers, warm-up shacks, events and assists us in supporting the organization and local community.